I know I have kept you waiting a bit longer this time for my next guest here on “IG Homes” category, but it was definitely worth waiting! In today’s post we are visiting Jesper’s home in Denmark and if you haven’t recognized the first picture yet, I will be happy to reveal that Jesper is the owner of one of my favourite danish Instagram accounts @klintdrupp. You will discover a home full of classic design pieces picked with a great sense of style, a minimalistic look, clean lines and contrasts. Jesper was recently classified by Trendenser as style icon for the Old Nordic style. Spot on.
To pursue his passion for interior design, Jesper has recently joined the blogging world and I am sure he will be more than happy if you will pay him a visit here. Enjoy our little interview and I hope you will leave with lots of inspiration!
1. Try to define your personal interior style with only 3 words: Nordic. Danish. Modern.
2. Do you have a philosophy when it comes to your home? My philosophy with our home is that there must be simple lines and the opportunity to change things into a new house style.
3. What made you start your IG account? I started my Instagram because I needed to be inspired and share my interest for design with other design lovers.
4. Do you feel you have a good contact with your followers? I’m so happy for the large network my Instagram profile has provided me, and I’m so thankful for so many who follow me there.
5. Do you have a favourite piece in your home at the moment? Does it have a story that you can share with us? My favourite piece in the home is our Axel Salto vase. We bought it at Lauritz.com about 5 years ago . We both have always had a great fascination of his art work with ceramics.
6. Where do you find your inspiration? Finding my inspiration everywhere, but also use Pinterest a lot.
7. Do you think you have a styling addiction? If yes, is this affecting the people around you? 🙂 Most definitely, there are many of my friends who see me as a great inspiration.
8. What is currently on your wish list when it comes to your home?Dreaming of getting the Poul Kjærholm PK80 daybed.
9. “Less is more” or “More is more”? Less is more.
10. Best moment of your day? The best moment of my day is waking up beside the man I love.
11. Favourite day of your life? Getting married with Thomas.
12. If someone would write a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? Can’t answer that question, could be anything 🙂
13. Any piece of advice you would like to share with the world? My motto is: Do what you love, you only live once.
Thank you so much Jesper for sharing your gorgeous home and thoughts with us. If you want to see more of this amazing home make sure you follow Jesper’s Instagram account @klintdrupp or visit his new blog.