It is time again for our IG Homes interviews and I am so excited about today’s guest! I’ve discovered Hanne’s Instagram account (@hannenov) about a year ago (even before I had my own account!) and fell in love with her home and style right away.
After seeing the pictures below I am sure you are all going to love it as much as I do. An incredibly serene and calming space, decorated with so much attention to details, a home that is already an inspiration for so many of us. A perfect clean style filled with unexpected elements, like the wooden beam, the white fireplace or the huge mirror above the sofa…
Ready for more?
1. Try to define your personal interior style with only 3 words. Clean, modern and minimalistic.
2. Do you have a philosophy when it comes to your home? My idea is to keep it as tidy and clean as I possible can with two toddlers running around, but at the same time to be able to have a somewhat relaxed attitude about some of the mess, as being toys and stuff.
3. What made you start your IG account? I initially started my account as a private account mainly posting nature photos and some everyday photos for friends and family.
4. Do you feel you have a good contact with your followers? With some I know I have for sure, and hopefully lots of my followers feel that I have a relatively good connection to them.
5. Do you have a favourite piece in your home at the moment? Does it have a story that you can share with us? My Stoff candleholders from Nagel are my favourite at the moment. I recently got it from one of the stores I work for ( and I’ll even let you in on a little secret… I haven’t paid for it yet 🙂
6. Where do you find your inspiration? Mostly from tv-shows, interior-magazines and google.
7. Do you think you have a styling addiction? If yes, is this affecting the people around you? 🙂 Absolutely, I’m a interior and styling freak with a capital F. I tend to drive my hubby crazy at times. That poor thing 🙂
8. What is currently on your wish list when it comes to your home? I live in a 9 years old house, so I desperately want an upgraded bathroom.
9. “Less is more” or “More is more”? Less is more.
10. Best moment of your day? I love mid day, well, the days when I don’t work that is. I enjoy the peace and quiet days when it’s only me at home.
11. Favourite day of your life? I have a lot of favourite days. When my three kids were born, my wedding day, and the first time i visited Las Vegas.
12. Name one thing you were scared to do, but you did it anyway. I was scared to get my driving licence after being in a major car crash some years ago.
13. If someone would write a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? Hanne, the crazy interior freak.
14. Any piece of advice you would like to share with the world? Always share a smile.
Thank you so much Hanne for this lovely interview. If you would like to see more photos from this wonderful home, please follow Hanne’s Instagram account @hannenov.
A lovely evening to everyone!