There are so many beautiful homes out there and it’s not easy to stand out or to create a unique home. Here is the proof that some people just know how to do it! Apart from the great architecture of this space, the colour palette, the right tones, the amazing light and the styling, every detail is brought to perfection… And when everything looks so effortless you know the owners got it right.
So let’s find out more about who is living in this amazing home!
1. Try to define your personal interior style with only 3 words.
Warm, simple and bright
2. Do you have a philosophy when it comes to your home?
It always needs to be cozy and welcoming – filled with love and a passion for life
3. What made you start your IG account?
Actually my friend introduced me and at first it wasn’t interesting for me, but after a while I slowly discovered, how I could inspire others with my passion for architecture and interior and how others could inspire me.
4. Do you feel you have a good contact with your followers?
Yes, I really do! Of course I don´t know them IRL, but I have some very engaged followers who write and comment a lot on my pictures. I do my best to respond!
5. Do you have a favourite piece in your home at the moment? Does it have a story that you can share with us?
Yes I have a little man made out of two stones and some painting. My oldest daughter made him/her and it´s very creative and sweet. I also have a beautiful bracelet from my sister and some earrings from my husband. They all mean something special. I also have some Wegner pieces in my home and I love the design, and could wish for many more 🙂
6. Where do you find your inspiration?
I find most of my inspiration in real life. I love the colours you see in the nature – My favourite place is in a Danish beech forest. It tells the seasons change and these colours inspire me the most. I also love to read interior magazines and I also find inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
7. Do you think you have a styling addiction? If yes, is this affecting the people around you? 🙂
Hmm, I wouldn’t say styling addiction, but some people might disagree with me on that 😉 I love to create some places where you feel relaxed and happy, and perhaps that can be an addiction too!? I hope it affects people in a good way though!
8. What is currently on your wish list when it comes to your home?
Perhaps a big bookcase in oak 😉
9. “Less is more” or “More is more”?
I would say, “less is more”, if it’s the right materials, they can fill up a whole room with their presence.
10. Best moment of your day?
When I walk my dog or walk with my family. I love to walk.
11. Favourite day of your life? When I gave birth to my two girls
12. Name one thing you were scared to do, but you did it anyway.
I’m afraid of heights, but I have climbed in 10-15 meters trees. That was pretty scary, but pretty cool at the same time.
13. If someone would write a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
How to enjoy life 🙂
14. Any piece of advice you would like to share with the world?
Go for the big dream, be creative and be loving 🙂
Thank you Jeanett for sharing your thoughts and home with all of us. If you would like to see more of this wonderful Scandinavian home make sure you follow Jeanett’s Instagram account @wellendorfs.